Responsible Entity: DCI Digital Career Institute gGmbH
Contact for data privacy:email@example.com
Purpose of Collection of data: Execution of our service which might require the collection of personal data
Legal basis:Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DS-GVO
Recipient of data: DCI Digital Career Institute gGmbH
Duration of storage of data: At revocation of consent, latest twelve months after collecting consent.
Rights of affected persons:
- Right to request information (Art. 15 DS-GVO)
- Right to have one’s stored information corrected (Art. 16 DS-GVO)
- Right to have information deleted (Art. 17 par. 1 DS-GVO)
- Right to restrict the processing of data (Art. 18 DS-GVO)
- Right to object (Art. 21 DS-GVO)
- Transfer of data (Art. 20 DS-GVO)
Furthermore affected persons have the right to appeal to the responsible data protection agency (e.g. Landesbeauftragten für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Berlin)
Affected persons have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
If you have questions pertaining to one of these points please refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org