We are here for you!
The Career Center staff is available for all usual services online, although our office will remain closed until further notice. Our staff is working remotely from home while we continue to provide career services through email, phone and video.
- All appointments will be via phone and video conferencing. To schedule an appointment, call 207-581-1359 or send an email.
- Walk-in hours are available through Google Chat- download video here. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to start a chat- Leave a message anytime, please include year, major, and what you specifically want help with. Staff will be available through Chat: M/T/W: 1-4pm and Th/F: 9am-12pm
- All employment opportunities and employer information will continue to be available on CareerLink.
- Use this website for job search resources and popular handouts.
- Feel free to use Live Chat located on the front page (lower right side) of our website.
- Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for announcements.
The Career Center engages and educates students in their career development process. This mission is a collaborative effort between our staff, students, faculty, employers, and alumni.