SAGE KE Archive Site
The SAGE KE logo — a lotus flower in full bloom, framing a human profile — was designed to embody the notion of human life at its fullest potential. [Read more.]
In Literature & News
All original article content written for SAGE KE during the site’s 2001-2006 publication period is accessible in this section.
- Browse Our Articles
- Visit our Literature & News main page to read News, Review, and other articles from SAGE KE’s nearly five-year publication history.
- Issue Archive
- A chronological catalog of SAGE KE’s weekly article content.
- Featured in Science
- Find SAGE KE items that have been featured on the print magazine’s Science Online page.
Note: The Virtual Journal feature of this section of SAGE KE has been discontinued.
- Bulletin Board
- Postings from the online community forum maintained on SAGE KE from 2001 to 2006.
- Electronic letters responding to SAGE KE content.
- Experimental Resources
- Write-ups of Genetically Altered Mice and Experimental Rodent Strains used in aging-related research.
- Teaching Resources
- Presentations, course outlines, and other items useful in education on aging-related research.
- Bibliography of Books
- Reviews of aging-related writings, from technical monographs to books aimed at a lay audience.
- Aging in the Arts
- Depictions of aging in art and literature, from the classical to the contemporary.
Note: The Meetings and Events, Funding Sources, Web Links, and Jobs and Résumés features of this section of SAGE KE have been discontinued.
- Genes/Interventions Database
- The database, which resided on the SAGE KE site from 2001 to 2006, is currently being rebuilt at the University of Washington. We will post a notice on this site when the new database is up and running.
- Factlets and quips on getting old.
Note: The Trainee Resources and Knowledge Map features of this section of SAGE KE have been discontinued.