- Naomi Gleit, Facebook’s vice president of product and social impact, has been working at the tech giant for more than 15 years.
- Over the course of her career, she’s had a lot of face time with Facebook CEO and cofounder Mark Zuckerberg.
- She remembers one time, in 2013, when he shared his 4-step rule to life success.
- The four rules have two main takeaways. The first is that you have to love yourself before you can build a product or business or career that helps others.
- The second takeaway is to not worry about the things you can’t control in life, but instead focus intently on what you can control.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Naomi Gleit started at Facebook in 2005, working as the assistant to Sean Parker, Facebook’s then president.
Now she’s the vice president of product and social impact, leading the platform’s efforts to register