Okay, this is the hardest part of the whole project…picking your topic. But here are some ideas to get you started. Even if you don’t like any, they may inspire you to come up with one of your own. Remember, check all project ideas with your teacher and parents, and don’t do any project that would hurt or scare people or animals. Good luck!
- Does music affect on animal behavior?
- Does the color of food or drinks affect whether or not we like them?
- Where are the most germs in your school? (CLICK for more info.)
- Does music have an affect on plant growth?
- Which kind of food do dogs (or any animal) prefer best?
- Which paper towel brand is the strongest?
- What is the best way to keep an ice cube from melting?
- What level of salt works best to hatch brine shrimp?
- Can the food we