VIRTUAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CAREER CENTER:
- Coaching Appointments:All appointments will be conducted via phone, Zoom, or Skype. When requesting an appointment through DoreWays, students should add their phone number and/or Skype ID so their coach can initiate the meeting at the requested time.
- Digital Drop-ins: Need your resume reviewed or just have a quick career question? Come chat with us via Zoom. We’ll be available Monday – Thursday from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST. No appointment needed! Find Zoom information by visiting DoreWays > Career Center Programs.
- Virtual Campus Recruiting: Virtual interviewing and information sessions are at the discretion of each employer. Our Employer Specialists are communicating with each employer to find out if virtual interviews and sessions are possible. Check DoreWays regularly for upcoming virtual sessions.
- Events hosted by the Career Center:Although on-campus activities are suspended, we are still offering many great programs virtually. Check DoreWays for upcoming Career Center programs.
- Jobs and Internships: Through DoreWays, employers can continue to post opportunities, students can apply for opportunities, and employers can review job applications online.
- DoreWays Mobile App: Students can keep up-to-date on notifications and newest jobs, where ever they may be, using the Symplicity Jobs & Career Mobile App.
- Access career resources from anywhere: You can access all of the Career Center’s online resources here.
Need accommodations, or have additional questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Our team is dedicated to helping you gain clarity about your future. We believe that expert guidance should be accessible to all students. This year, we received a 99% satisfaction rating from Vanderbilt students who used our services. Get started by scheduling an appointment: