The Career Management Center has moved operations online and continues to provide all career services to JSOM students.
- Career preparation workshops are now virtual. Sign up in Handshake, and you will receive directions for the workshop prior to the event.
- Appointments with our Career Development Specialists are available in advance through Handshake. Sign up, and select phone or video for the meeting medium. If your need is more urgent, send an email request to [email protected] Virtual meetings will use Microsoft Teams. Download the app prior to your appointment.
- Resumes and other documents submitted in Handshake will continue to be reviewed within 24 business hours. Please read the recommendations for changes and implement. If you need additional assistance, please request an appointment with one of our Career Development Specialists
- Internship questions. Please send an email to [email protected] or contact
[email protected] to request a CPT update for a change to the end date.
- Interviews with employers will be virtual. Watch for communications from the recruiter with specifics. Practice your virtual interview using InterviewStream software. To get started simply register for an account using your UTD email address.https://utdallas.interviewstream.com/
Contact [email protected] for assistance.
Employers please contact [email protected] to set up virtual events and
interview schedules and for answers to your recruiting questions.
The Naveen Jindal School of Management is a nationally ranked business school with an enrollment over 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
The school’s dedicated Career Management Center partners with employers to prepare students for the professional world and to facilitate connections through diverse events, programs, workshops and on-campus recruiting services. Our talented team of professionals is dedicated to providing an outstanding employer and student experience. Each semester, more than 4,800 students and 125 employers visit the CMC. Our facility features 13 interview rooms, three seminar rooms and an employer lounge and conference room.