Table of Contents
- 1 Upcoming Conferences
- 2 Other Upcoming Events
- 3 NSTA District Package: Teaming Up for STEM
- 4 Administrator Institute: Achieving Success with Next Generation Science Standards
- 5 NGSS Summer Institute
- 6 NSTA District Learning Packages
- 7 Science Curriculum Topic Study Workshop: Linking Three-Dimensional Learning Goals, Research on Learning, and Practice
- 8 Picture-Perfect Workshops and Online Course
- 9 NSTA Virtual Conferences
- 10 Recent Conferences
- 11 Free Kindle Fire!
- 12 Travel Scholarships
- 13 Press Registration
- 14 Contact us
- 15 Future Conferences
Presenter / Presider Notes
Transcripts / Graduate Credit
NSTA conferences offer the latest in science content, teaching strategy, and research to enhance and expand your professional growth. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to collaborate with science education leaders and your peers. Each year, NSTA hosts a national conference on science education (in the spring), three area conferences (in the fall), and a STEM Forum & Expo.
Twitter hashtags: #NSTA20 (2020 conferences), #NSTA (all-purpose)
Proposals are no longer being accepted for the 2020 STEM Forum & Expo, the 2020 area conferences (Pittsburgh, New Orleans, and Phoenix)), or the 2021 Chicago National Conference.
NSTA District Learning Packages
NSTA offers tailored packages of onsite presentations and workshops, online experiences, and books on popular topics—including three-dimensional instruction—for schools, districts, or states. Using a blended approach, NSTA combines a face-to-face component with additional online opportunities to extend learning.
Picture-Perfect Workshops and Online Course
Learn how to use picture books to inspire Elementary STEM.
No face-to-face workshops are currently scheduled.
Learn more about the online course
NSTA Virtual Conferences
Do you have a limited travel budget and want to enhance your skills from the comfort of your own home? NSTA offers virtual conferences on key topics such as NGSS, STEM, and PreK–6 Science! Click here to register for the next live conference and/or purchase archives from a recent program.
|Seattle: Dec. 12–14, 2019||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|Cincinnati: Nov. 14–16, 2019||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|Salt Lake City: Oct. 24–26, 2019||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|STEM Forum & Expo: July 24–26, 2019||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|St. Louis (National): April. 11–14, 2019||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|Charlotte: Nov. 29–Dec. 1, 2018||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|National Harbor (MD): Nov. 15–17, 2018||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|Reno: Oct. 11–13, 2018||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions||More …|
|STEM Forum & Expo: July 11–13, 2018||Transcripts||Sessions||More …|
|Atlanta (National): Mar. 15–18, 2018||Transcripts||Evaluations||Sessions|
- Chicago, Illinois: April 8–11, 2021
- Houston, Texas: March 31–April 3, 2022
9th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA
- Louisville, Kentucky: July 22–24, 2020
2020 Area Conferences
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: October 29–31
- New Orleans, Louisiana: November 19–21
- Phoenix, Arizona: December 10–12
10th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA
- Detroit, Michigan: July 28–30, 2021
2021 Area Conferences
- Portland, Oregon: October 28–30
- National Harbor, Maryland: November 11–13
- Los Angeles, California: December 9–11