… Read More
- When asked if he would leave the White House if Joe Biden wins the Electoral College vote, President Trump said, “Certainly I will. Certainly I will. And you know that.”
- The president’s remarks Thursday were the closest Trump has come yet to a concession in the November election, which was called by several news outlets weeks ago for President-elect Joe Biden.
- Trump has not conceded to Biden, citing conspiracy theories about the election related to voter fraud and mail-in voting.
- The General Services Administration began the formal transition process earlier this week, even as the president refuses to concede.
- Members of the Trump administration have also started reaching out to Biden’s team to offer help with the transition.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump said he “certainly” would leave the White House if the Electoral College elects President-elect Joe Biden.
When asked by