- Julie Andrews is a Broadway, film, and television actress who catapulted to Hollywood fame with blockbuster hits like “Mary Poppins” and “The Sound of Music.”
- Ahead of her memoir’s upcoming paperback release, she candidly shared her behind-the-scenes struggles with relationships, parenting, and mental health in an exclusive interview.
- Andrews was able to prioritize family by holding onto the idea of quality of time over quantity of time and by maintaining routines with her kids whenever possible.
- Her advice to others: “Don’t be afraid to seek help. Therapy saved my life in multiple ways.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Julie Andrews is a queen. She’s also a magical nanny, a Broadway star, and a dame.
But her latest memoir, “HOME WORK,” touches on the world behind the scenes — and the work that goes into being Julie Andrews. Written with her daughter Emma Walton Hamilton, Andrews candidly describes her