Career objective or resume objective acts as the pitch of your resume. It mentions the goal and objective of your career. Even though it is not a strict requirement to include a resume objective in your resume, a well-written objective can help you catch the attention of the recruiter.
Let us have a look at general career objectives.
General career objective examples
Take help from these examples to write a strong resume objective:
- To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
- Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
- Seeking an entry-level position to begin my career in a high-level professional environment.
- To secure employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and business studies background to the maximum.
- Seeking a challenging career