The Environmental Science Graduate Program is proud to announce the creation of a 4+1 BS/MS program in Environmental Science!
Rutgers boasts one of the top Environmental Science undergraduate programs in the United States. Now our undergraduates will have the option of continuing their education by pursuing a one-year MS degree. Advantages of this new program include:
- Earn your BS and MS degrees in Environmental Science in a total of five years.
- Current Environmental Science majors can begin the program during their junior year.
- Apply to and potentially be accepted to the MS graduate program without taking the GRE as long as you maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Continue research projects begun as an undergraduate and develop them in MS projects.
- Want even more education? MS students can apply to enter the PhD program contingent on funding.
Interested? Click here for more info.
Contact the graduate program director, Dr. Rodenburg (email@example.com) in