Looking for summer employment? Graduating this semester and ready for your chapter? Employed, but curious what else is out there?
Activate your Handshake account using your UAS username and password and explore your options!
Career Services has a wealth of resources to help you get the most out of your college experience and beyond.
- Not sure about your career direction? Career Services has several assessments you can take that are quick and free.
- Interested in part-time work? Check out the Jobs link to find out about both on and off campus positions.
- Need help with your resume? Call or email for a personalized one-on-one appointment to review and revise your resume and cover letter.
- You have an interview…what should you do to prepare? Contact Career Services for some effective interviewing tips or to schedule a mock interview session.
- Interested in an internship? Check out the Internships link for a list of current openings.
“After getting help with structuring and improving my resume and cover letters, I was very consistently picked for the interview phase, whereas before I wasn’t even making it that far into the hiring process. I now have been accepted into a good position with the State of Alaska using the methods I learned with Career Services.” – Colin Kalk, Alumni
Location & Hours
Career Services is available for resume/cover letter review, interview prep, and job search Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. via phone, email, or video. To schedule an appointment, or ask a question, please contact Deb Rydman at 796-6368 or [email protected]